Have trouble viewing this? Try the on-line version.
HighPower eNews -- December 2013
"Power Tools for Pastors"
Feel free to forward this to a friend!
A Word from Bill
NEW this Month
to Z Spiritual Gifts Bible Study and Inventory
is a complete solution to study, understand, and discover your
Take a look at these two Factoids:
These and other Factoids can be found at ChurchGrowth Factoids
(What I’m learning right now in the areas of Leadership Development, Church Growth, Simple Church, & Church Health.)
Ministry Master People Tracking Software – – will help you answer key questions for your church like: "How many open positions do we have to fill in this church?" or "Who in this church has video editing abilities?" or "Which people in our church have the Gift of Intercession, who could really pray over an important issue facing us?"
Other HighPower Software can be found here.
– – There can only be one master of your life. This series will help you do a heart-check to see where you are at in regard to the throne of your life. Because if you are going to be talking about how to best steward your time, talents, and possessions, you need to make sure you know WHO you are stewarding them for God or yourself.
More HighPower Sermons can be found here.
Like Father, Like Son
– – This sketch is about how fathers influence sons to be just like them. It takes place in a bar where a father is lamenting the mistakes he has made in his life, marriage, and parenting. Read more…
More HighPower Dramas can be found here.
– – This unique study examines the Israelite's experience with manna in the desert from Exodus 16 to help believers understand the importance of a consistent daily habit of meeting with the Lord in prayer. Then it provides a number of tools to have a good devotional experience, including teaching on the SPECS Bible Study method and the ACTS prayer method. The Bible Study packet also includes freely reproducible forms for daily quiet time use. Read more…
More Bible Studies can be found here.
Book Review: "The Uncommon Church"
– –by Pastor Pete Pawelek. Just finished reading a great book which just came out. The book is written by Pastor Pete Pawelek, who leads "The Cowboy Fellowship Church" in Pleasonton, TX. What’s great about this book is that it sets the bar high; it raises up a high standard for what the church of Jesus Christ could and should be. If every church in America followed the high Biblical calling of being an "uncommon church" as listed in this book, we would all be doing much better. The book is filled with Scriptures to tie in the themes to the author’s premise of being an uncommon church. And what I like about it is that he does not just reference the Scripture, but he actually quotes it in the book so that you can clearly see the relationship between the text and the Word of God. It’s a book that will give you hope once again, and help you to dream about who we could be in Christ as churches, if we would just folllow God’s high and holy calling.
More Books can be found here.
A Simple Family Christmas
– – The listeners will desire to have a Christmas focused on the real meaning, and will know how to focus on the simple message of Christmas. Scripture reference is Luke 2:8–20.
|About Us || Contact Us || © 2013 HighPower Resources|