Feel free to forward
this to a friend!
Word from Bill
You will note that the blog post for this month is entitled, "A Growth Plan for your Church". You will have to read the whole post, but essentially, if you want your church to grow there are four different stages that each person much go through to grow. You need a plan for each stage. But the final stage, which is about discipling, is not something you can do alone as pastor. You need others to help you with this — unless you want to keep your church at under 150 people. Any larger than that, and you will need to enlist the aid of others. But how?
God has already solved that problem. He has solved it with a special blessing for God's people called "Spiritual Gifts". If you can help every one of your people to find, and then to release their God–given Spiritual Gifts, your church will begin to grow. And it will grow in a marvelous ‘unplanned’ way, because you can’t plan it; only God can make things grow, including churches. God's Holy Spirit will be living and working through each of your people, discipling and caring for others in the Body.
So be sure to download the free Spiritual Gifts Inventory, which is available in this email this month.
And God bless you and your church!
~ Dr. Bill
- Life Together (Acts 2:42–47)
to Z Spiritual Gifts Bible Study and Inventory
is a complete solution to study, understand, and discover your
Take a look at these
#1: “Our research indicates that 82 percent of all Christians with this [Interpretation] gift also have the gift of prophecy. ” Source: (Schwarz, Christian. The Three Colors of Ministry. St. Charles, IL: ChurchSmart Resources, 2001, p. 129.)
#2: “Our research indicates that 13 percent of all Christians have the gift of mercy as a part of their gift mix.
” Source: (Schwarz, Christian. The Three Colors of Ministry. St. Charles, IL: ChurchSmart Resources, 2001, p. 108.)
These and other Factoids
can be found at ChurchGrowth Factoids
I’m learning right now in the areas of Leadership
Development, Church Growth, Simple Church, & Church Health.)
Check out other Blog entries here.
Family Faces Church Directory Software
Q: How many photos does FamilyFaces Directory allow on an 8.5 x 11 inch paper?
A: There are four directory styles available from FamilyFaces:
- Multi–page Directory – 8 photos per page
- Quick Directory – 2 photos & family info per page
- Full Directory – one family photo & family info per page
- Simple Directory – no photos; just name, addresses, phone, email; allows approximately 7 per page
Click on HighPower Software to download your software Demos today.
- New Sermon Available
Life Together (Acts 2:42–47)
– – This is a powerful, Biblical, and visually beautiful sermon set about the spiritually healthy church and the spiritually healthy Christian life. Read more…
HighPower Sermons can be found
Drama - New Drama Available
Gilligan & The Castaways
– – A five part series based on the "Gilligan's Island" television show. There are times in life when we feel adrift and alone, with no hope in sight. Read more…
can be found here.
New Bible Study Series Available
"Deep Waters" – A Men’s Leadership Study in Nehemiah
– – This 11–lesson Bible Study series will dig deep into the life and ministry of Nehemiah, the cupbearer who had unreserved access to the King. Read more…
More Bible Studies
can be found here.
Power Preaching Bundle
– – The Power Preaching Bundle includes the SermonBase Authorization Code and the manual, "How to Prepare a Great Sermon in Ten Easy Steps!"
By combining SermonBase Message Planning Software with the preaching manual "How to Prepare a Great Sermon in Ten Easy Steps!" anyone can learn the principles of homiletics and sermon preparation to prepare themselves to teach the Bible in a powerful and engaging way.
can be found here.
Book of Job
– – A humorous retelling of the story of Job, a righteous man who had everything a man could want. In order to test his faith, God allows Satan to make Job’s life miserable. Although he questions God, Job’s faith remains unshaken, and he is rewarded for his unwavering righteousness.
Enter the word "freebie"
into the coupon code so that you get their discount.